Vesta Capital Services
Vesta Capital offers services in three different categories of investment fund management, economic reserach and business advisory. Our investment fund management division at present maintains an aggressive investment fund, VESTA MULTI-CLASS AGGRESSIVE, for clients who aim at receiving high returns while not taking high imprudent risks. We both invest proprietary capital and non-proprietary capital in our fund, which means in addition to our clients´ money we also invest our own money in the fund. The fund invests in multiple asset classes including stocks, ETFs, commodities, options, FOREX and futures. At its core VESTA investing is an unconstrained investment strategy. Portfolio managers have little to no limits on the countries or asset classes they can invest in. A VESTA strategy can use broad economic trends to make investment allocations.
Vesta Capital has also embarked on an initiative to build a high quality economic research and business consulting in the US with the objective of covering West, and Southwest Asian (Middle Eastern) countries at the current time and providing high quality, market focused and incisive commentary for our clients. Our current coverage areas are Iran, Iraq, and the UAE. In the near future the coverage will be expanded to other countries in that region. In each, Vesta Capital maintains a strong client focus to ensure that its products and services expertly meet evolving market needs.
It is imperative to mention that we obtain correct information and statistical data from our independent regional sources (not state owned) to correctly analyze the circumstances. We do not necessarily rely on announcements and publications by state agencies.
Our services include:
- Periodic and general reports (Vesta Monitor) – All reports are prepared by the Vesta Monitor Group, which consists of a group of economists and business professionals on the subject matters. The periodic reports are published 8 times a year for the "Iran Economic Report" and quarterly for the "West Asia Economic Report." Please refer to the Vesta Monitor website to obtain the reports.
- Ad hoc research projects and consulting per client’s needs – In addition to our periodic and general reports, we also accept grants to perform independent research projects on a specific topic. Please refer to page Contact Us for any requests. Our covered subjects are Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Political Economics, Regulatory Economics, Current Affairs, Banking and Insurance, Islamic Finance and Banking, Sanctions, Subsidies, Local Stock Exchanges and Capital Markets, Local Foreign Exchange Markets, Industries, Real Estate, Privatization, Employment and Labor, Energy – Oil & Gas, Healthcare, Infrastructure, Tourism, and Law.
- Investment management – On July 1, 2013 Vesta Capital established a VESTA investment fund that invests in US and global capital markets including stocks, options, ETFs, commodities, futures, and FOREX. The purpose of VESTA fund is to trade high growth and high volotile asset classes in order to achieve high returns. The investment capital is both proprietary and non-proprietary
- International business consulting – The consulting division of Vesta Capital provides company formation, market studies, market reserach, foreign direct investment (FDI) advisory, international sanctions compliance and international trade consulting for the clients who would like to enter the Middle Eastern market. Please refer to Contact Us for any requests.
- International sanctions and sanctions compliance - Due to imposed Western and international sanctions against Iran, doing business with Iran has become risky and cumbersome. Vesta Capital will help you recognize and manage this risk in your day to day individual and business practices. We inform and coach you in international trade and funds transfers in line of international sanctions laws and regulations. In general we craft a plan for you or your company to legally deal with international sanctions and comply with regulations.
If you have any questions or you need any of the above services, please don´t hesitate to contact us. We will help you find the best solution.